Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photobucket
at the balcony of my office -- level 42 of a certain building :) it's a nice view of the hazy city, and more importantly more for a sickly me that Friday when i snapped this - it was warrrm. i usually slip out here to take private calls, or just for the sun when my @$$ is freezing off in the office.


Photobucket
just got this book in the mail this morning! it was my first purchase from bookdepository.co.uk :D cost me  USD12.76 (abt RM40.. which is about the price of a regular book.. this book retails for USD13.99 so technically i got it cheaper online than i would have from a bookstore, if they carried this title =) -- and best of all, delivery is FREE! (well, the same book costs about USD10 from amazon.com but they'd wanted to charge me a delivery fee of USD9 o_O)

yay - one item struck off from wishlist! :D


Photobucket
chicken soup for the body and soul. it's a huge pot -- it makes for about 4-5 big bowls of soup -- but hubby and i being avid soup drinkers -- we could finish this in a sitting or two :D

since my last update, i've only gotten worse. sunday came and went like a dream. and nightmare. got an MC and stayed in and slept my day away. boiled this (chicken soup with corn and carrot and potaytoes) before i was knocked out from first course of cough syrup and flu pill after the visit to the doc's. woke up in the evening, drank some and took my 2nd course of med. still groggy the day after. @_@ argh.)


Photobucket
my mom's stuff (that small rusty box containing drawing chalk must be about my age! that ruler too! and a pair of scissors to cut the cloths..) for my mini project. :D can't describe the euphoria that sweeps me every time i think about/work on it. :D slowwww and steady....

No comments:

Post a Comment