Monday, July 18, 2011

the yellow dress

when the BERSIH rally was around the corner and i realised that i don't have any yellow piece of clothing, my thought immediately went to this dress. it was one of the rare few dresses that came to me new (we wore a lot of hands me down when we were younger -- from who i have no idea -- but i didn't mind it then and i still don't mind it now. in fact, today i'm wearing a grey skirt my boss gave me.. so yeah :) i wore the yellow dress mainly for family outings, seen here at muzium negara (could you have guessed? :) but i remember wearing it to school as well. my bros, born a year apart, were often seen in similar getups.

1 comment:

  1. i love my cute little dress too... ^_^ wish i could fit into one now... hehe... we had matching hairbands... the red, blue twirls... i think... and watch... yea.. bros' cuter... even matching shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete