Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i don't usually remember my dreams, but this one that i had this morning was kinda vivid.

i dreamed that i was caught in a earthquake, but instead of running away from the collapsing buildings around me, i hung around, wanted to go back up one of the building to look for my iphone.. hahaha.. it's not what you think -- what i really wanted to do was to call my dad and see if he was all right. he was with me earlier in the dream but somewhere along the line my mom and i went out own way.. we got into a lift when suddenly we were floating in zero gravity.. i think i felt my stomach physically turning. i looked up and somehow saw the sky and the lift was kinda falling apart but it didn't and miraculously, it actually stopped at the ground floor.. then i got out of the building and saw that the buildings around me falling apart.. i don't think the grounds was shaking though. and i remember thinking, it's the end of the world. and i said a short prayer. i saw big chunks of concrete falling from above in slow motion and crashing to the ground, but missing me by quite a bit.. i was quite scared and yet i was compelled to go back into one of the buildings to look for my phone..

and i jolted up by my alarm clock. the end.

1 comment:

  1. i don't like your dream... nightmare... i want to go home... :~(

    ReplyDelete