Sunday, February 9, 2014

warning: stay away

Man, do I feel miserable! Em to the ai to es to the ee.. My bouts of violent coughing have left my whole body aching, my rib cage sore, my throat swollen, my mood cranky, my outlook dim. I make terrible company right now because I'm incessantly whining and groaning, bursting into tears for temporary relief, and muttering for death as permanent reprieve (yes, drama mama).. I should have taken the antibiotics from the first doctor's visit. I'd thought I'd recover from a good night's rest, but nope. Oh woe is me and heavy is my yoke! And to add to my bodily misery, the weather is so. freaking. HOT. Was expecting the heat that usually comes with CNY, but this year.. I don't know if it was because I'm sick, I could feel the heatwave bouncing off my skin. Boing boing. In case I wasn't clear: I'm in super foul mood! @#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()! Night night, world.

1 comment: