Monday, May 10, 2010

this is an awesome list. if you can't relate it at all, please go back to your sandbox and come back again in 10 years. :)

i could identify with so many items on this list, and those who i sent the link to howled in agreement. interesting how much we share in common, even with strangers -- so much more than we thought we do eh? :D


1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

yes, please. and NO PEEKING ok! :D
si senor, my shadows should never leave the closet.


5. How the h*** are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

i never knew. i just fold the whole thing together in an awkward roll and chuck it into my closet. it will smoothen out when i put it up anyways.


8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

for some reason, i started reading the obits not too long ago. and yes, i would like to know. haha!


9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.

1984 methinks.


10. Bad decisions make good stories.

don't we know it?! :(


11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......


13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

and i could never decide if i should press Yes or No.


16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

i know riiite!


22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

resulting in deep red marks on hands. still, what's pain compared to walking a second trip! hehe..


25. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?

GUILTY AS CHARGED.


27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

so true. haha! why you look at me like that. *frowns*


31. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

and dates - i can't seem to rber them!

No comments:

Post a Comment