Monday, January 24, 2011

i heard my heart beating a little faster as i watched this time-lapse video "of the Perseid Meteor Shower and the galactic core of the Milky Way as seen from Joshua Tree National Park" (US).. *gushy*


joshua tree under the milky way
[via, check out his other vids]

and here's the awesome track that accompanied the video.. *still gushing*

sigur rós' :: samskeyti

i wish to behold such splendour.. of a billion stars sprawled across a pitch black canvas in all their sparkling & glittering (himym reference! =) glory. *gushy gush gush*

while we're on the subject, let's revisit switchfoot's stars, shall we?

when I look at the stars,
when I look at the stars I see someone else
when I look at the stars,
the stars, I feel like myself
:)


switchfoot :: stars

No comments:

Post a Comment