Friday, October 14, 2011

off the roof!

no, it’s not about my level of awesomeness, or anything remotely that.

I just received the medical report for the basic blood and urine test I did a few weeks back, and highlighted in pink are numbers pertaining to my physical wellbeing that in no way reflect how I feel. in other words, I feel great but my numbers suggest that I am a walking time bomb. yeah, my cholesterol level is so high that instead of a number, I got an asterisk (*), which my physician told me it was because the number so high their machine can't put a number to it. Yao mou. Pffbt.

right now, I’m thinking that ignorance is bliss when it comes to health. the worst that could happen is that I drop dead la. but noooo.. I’ve got to worry about if the next morsel of food entering my mouth is deadly, whether if I’m working those muscles enough, blah blah.. life is short enough as it is and now this? *GROANS*

No comments:

Post a Comment