Friday, November 11, 2011

It's 11.11.11 11:11AM right now.


Just thought I'd commemorate the moment (yeah I do this, but I still haven't posted anything about my anniversary two weeks back.. Tsk tsk! Hehe..)(Btw, we turned NINE on 26.10.11 -- Yay us! =)(and I'm happy to be happy)(and I miss the hubby now that he's away..comebacksoonhubby!!)..

Anyways, I love November - it's the most awesome of months, only because I was born this month. We Novemberians are a loving, cute bunch ahem.. really. I haven't met a Noverian I don't like, have you? ;)

Nov signifies the time to start winding down (I know, it's like we've just started and somehow the year went over us like, whoosh!) and reflecting on the year gone by.. and going for holidays with the AA flight tix you book last year.. and weddings to attend.. and scrambling to finish off off the to-do or to-achieve list. And erm.. shopping for Xmas (dread dread dread!).. It's nice, cos the year is not year over and at the same time, somewhat behind us.. Thanks Nov, for being gentle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment