Friday, November 4, 2011

Ought to be shot.

I'm being openly judgmental here but there is this divorce that's all abuzz online right now that everybody saw coming (probably not so soon but if you thought it was gonna last, you must be the last of the dinosaurs) that I frankly have nothing nice to say about the marriage and the breakup. I buy nothing of the sobs and geez, I'm just so so annoyed at how irreverent their view of the institution of marriage is, and I sure was thinking unholy thoughts when for some reason E! thinks that there are still milkable moments from the wedding episode and I happened to tune in when the bride uttered the til-death-do-us-part part of her vow. Obviously it meant nothing to her. That, or she's dead now. Heart broken? Boo-xxx-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment