Tuesday, October 9, 2012

  • igloo is a funny word. tee hee. igloo igloo igloo igloo igloo igloo igloo igloo igloooooooooooooo... it was the last word in my mind last night as i completed a silly rhyme with it and drifted off to sleep.
  • i am reeeeeallly looking forward to the Taiwan trip end of this year. like, really really, *squeals* really. will be travelling with an eclectic bunch comprising my parents, my MIL and SIL, J and her daddy ^_^, and the husband and i. this will be interesting! 
  • i hate running, but I can't wait to run every Wed.
  • have you ever failed at a test so often you wonder if it's worth trying again? and despite asking for and be given one chance after another, winning remains elusive and each defeat adds to the frustration of  the one before? and you wonder if you'd ever taste victory in this lifetime. you want to just give up and give in. just brand me a loser and leave me alone. but still, the desire to overcome is strong in you. it's the right thing to do. so you humbly ask for another go at it, and pray that no one is collateral damage if and when you flunk. again. my test is that of patience. and if you've seen me lost control, you know what i'm talking about.
  • i'm nervous and somewhat stressed about the events that will unfold here in the office over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment