Monday, November 26, 2012


  • i actually knocked off by 8pm last night. and i slept for 12 hours straight (i did wake up to pee once hehe). i could be wrong but i think this is the first time that has happened to me. am still tired though. gosh.
  • and you would think that i'd be sleeping early again since i was so tired right? but here I am at 3:45 in the morning, still awake!! :( i hate it when my hours get jammed like this!! grrr..
  • i got my phone back yest morning! I don't know how I did it but I survived the week. someday i'll write a book about my days in the phone-less wilderness. I am legend.
  • had dinner at madam kwan's last night. thad's friend from China, one of his students, is here for holidays. he speaks english rather fluently and has been great help to thadd and other friends who went to Beijing so he's receiving royal welcome here. :) went out into the light drizzle to take pic with the iconic towers. it's such a gorgeous sight to behold, esp at night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment