Saturday, November 24, 2012

  • i just finished season 2 of Suits. i love the show! mostly for the dresses that the corporate ladies wear. DROOL! i just lurve the glamorous side of the corporate world, the killer heels and sharp dresses and pencil skirts and It bags, sleek modern offices with glass walls and gorgeous view of the city skyline,  ruthless manipulative power players.. okay, strike the last one out. but yeah... :)
  • caught up on the latest episodes of Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and Elementary. thanks, unifi hahhahaha!
  • i had to send my phone in for repair, and i have been living without a phone for close to a week now. i'm actually survived! okay, given that i had access to the internet at the office and at home, it wasn't really that bad. happily, i received a call from the service centre who said that my phone is on my way back to me, and that i should get it by Monday. whoopie!
  • Life of Pi is opening next week. w00t! gonna be watching it as part of my birthday outing. w00t w00t! which reminds me, i need to finish the book. why is it taking me forever?
  • have i mentioned that Lee Hom is coming back to Malaysia March next year? it would be at a smaller venue, up in Genting. was totally psych'ed about going until i got to know of the ticket prices. gosh, looks i have to starve myself for the next three months! grrr.. it's almost double the other performers okay. just who you think you are! T___T a top-notch superstar with crazy fangirls like you. yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment