Wednesday, April 7, 2010

do you see a heart there? or is it just me? :)

took this in ulu baram, where our camp site was. it was a scorching day and i was walking back to my aircond room after lunch. i don't know what made me look up cos the sun was merciless that day, and i was walking with my eyes closed to cut off the glare. glad i did then. :)

i love capturing the skies. and every time i did, my mind would take a snapshot of the moment. but that moment held nothing much for me, but this. and that's good enough i say. :)

4 comments:

  1. the fat fluffy oneApril 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    there's a hole in the heart...

    sis should join http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww that's so cute. hahaha.. like that also got society.

    the hole in my heart.. was made when you left. you took a part of me, and i was never whole again. sob sob.. come bakkk.. or rather, let me go to youuuu.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. -_-" want to come n eat off us say la... :p la...la... la... *continue to mess up sis' counter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna come eat off you allll... ^.^ my visit spore bug is hitting me again. miss you guys a lot.. ^.^

    btw, 'all that ive gained i count but loss' is from an old christian hymn..

    ReplyDelete