Thursday, June 10, 2010

D for Distinction.

yesterday, i received the results of my previous bible school night classes (Genesis and Life of Christ). i got them late because i delayed in sending in my enrolment form, which was necessary for the academic office's records. the school rules said that when i clock in 16 credit hours, i have to matriculate for a course. and i was due for matriculation like two semesters ago. i'm just glad they didn't reassign my credits for these two subjects to Audit status. i also quite paiseh that the registrar office had to call me like.. many times chasing for my documents. truly there are no procrastinators like me. i'm infamous!

anyway.. so yeah, i got a D+ for LoC.



if you remembered, this (LoC) was a class that i pretty much was excited about. i had an excellent teacher who is one hardworking dude, and very knowledgable at that. it showed in his teaching and how he manages discussions. alas, he had a student like me. i know my laziness would come back to bite me one day, and finally it has. sigh.

i am kinda bummed out about this but i had it coming: i didn't complete some of the assignments - both reading and written, and my test scores were mediocre. i wanna complain that the requirements were too heavy but i see most of my working adult classmates completing everything required of them. and it wasn't like i didn't have time to do what i needed. argh. i've got no one to blame but myself.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment