Saturday, June 12, 2010

i love the icons that appear every time i hash-tag country names when i tweet abt the world cup.. cool eh? ^__^


i'm not a big fan of the WC but i do make it a point to watch the final ;).. my fav team? each time when the championship rolls around, i'd randomly choose a team to support.. i'm all for underdogs but i love the big names too hehe.. what do u call a "fan" like me? hehe.. oh well..

let's see.. thanks to my "unwavering" "support", italy won the 2006 cup, and france 4 years before that, and brazil in 1998. *COUGHshamelessCOUGH* hehehe.. don't rber catching the game in 1994 (Form 4!) or earlier.. heh.

this year, my (monopoly) money is on spain.. even so, there's always a soft spot for england (as i suspect most msians would from watching too much EPL).. someone told me spain stands a good chance this time.. so viva la español! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment