Thursday, June 24, 2010

i've finally reach that milestone on FB - 500 friends. hold the confetti.

i love FB. i rate myself among its most active users. hehe.. actually, i'd rate myself A for Active! for many of the social media i subscribe to. i might not generate enough noteworthy buzz to draw followers or even feedback for that matter, but i enjoy them all the same. syiok sendiri. haha..

still, i feel like the list has somewhat grown superficially. i'm not "popular" enough for such honor - though i might have lived long enough hehe. while i know every one of the 500 people, calling each one a "Friend" is quite a stretch. it's quite a dilution to what i understand that word to be. if i were to accept requests based on my definition of that word, it would a very small network. hehe..

so i try to make the most of it, and to extend whatever i could beyond the cyberworld, if possible. if not, i still think that the virtual world is good ground to germinate and sustain relationships. well, it works for some of us. ;D

all said, maintaining relationships is hard work and there are only so many we could handle at one point -- so i'm very thankful to all who clap with me. :)



take me back against the everglades
back against the out-of-state
this is the last place I go for now

does it matter that I fall down, my wall down
when the border is inside or remained
brings me back
do you know the adversary
and carry all the burdens of peoples' pasts

surjan stevens :: damascus


2 comments: