Thursday, July 8, 2010

mimpi mario..

every now and again sometimes, i just wish i could get my hand on a PSP and play mario bro all day long..



this is my mom at work. :) *HUGS*



this was my living room. i was ambitious. spent the weekend taking everything down from all three shelves (i have one downstairs, and three upstairs.. and i carted every single book down in about 2,547 trips. the exercise did me some good i hope!), sorted them out by genre, and putting everything, well mostly (see below), back. reminds me of my librarian days back in st. john's. :D




managed to throw these away. whee! i love clearing stuff. kinda.


this is one of the shelves. i haven't seen it so neat in yearrrrs. love it!


the IKEA sale is ON!! can't wait. i've got a BIG home facelift project coming on. oh the excitedness -- WHEE!! *wink wink*

btw, someone asked why this blog is hardly updated these days. hehehe.. no i haven't gotten lazy. i have a million blogs if you didn't know that already. do chk 'em out (links on the right column under "Virtually Everywhere") ok. plus i've been taken to a little project i'm working on with a couple of friends which i hope would take off (more of that later, if and when it does). right now, it seems all hanging in the air. *grimaces*

and the ultimate world cup game is on this sunday, well Monday morning.. Spain (let it be rbered that my money was on them ;) will be facing off against the Netherlands, and either one will make WC victory as this is their first final appearance. German played an awesome game (in my mind, the best game i've ever seen) when they decimated Argentina (my heart goes out to them :() 4-0 in the q-finals. then they had to play that lousily against the Spaniards.. hehe too bad la.. so yeah. this sunday i will sleep early and bangun for the game. hehe.. my first 2.30am game this WC season. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment