Saturday, April 2, 2011


31 days to bangkok. 28 days to singapore. 24 days to easter. 18 days til the hubs returns. 1 day til family reunion. i am blessed.

Another sleepless night. It's still young but I really need my rest tonight. Will be administering an exam tmr morn, need to wake up at 6. Oh the sleep I sacrifice just to earn that extra dollar. ;) Still, am thankful.

Sibs are back from Singapore!! So looking forward to seeing them again :) hopefully can sneak some time and go for a haircut with sis tomorrow. Gonna be roasting me some fine porky lol! Parents want a slab to go Qing Ming with. Dad thought it was better to get me to do it instead of buying cos it's cheaper that way.

Btw check out twitter.com/thaddellis (it's set to private, so you'd need an account to follow it. maybe later i'll open it up). I'm also in the midst of setting up a blog for Thadd (i guess all my social networking tool skills do come in handy. I wish i could just stay behind the scene in his ministerial work! :) it's kinda done, doing some dry runs, whatever that means :) will promote it once the man gives the green light.

No comments:

Post a Comment