Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#6
i always sing to songs i know. but i'm mostly humming cos i wouldn't know 98% of the lyrics. my cubicle in the little corner in the office was perfect cos no one would hear me. but now i have a new neighbor. i hope she would bring her own earphones soon. i don't wanna be distracting. hehe.. my former cubie neighbor, a kindly gentleman, didn't mind it, so he said.

there are many occasions when i have a song in my head that makes me wanna to burst out in songs.. but life is not a musical nor a flash mob. so i just hum. like a broken record.

and of course, the lift with its awesome acoustic. surely we all have sang out loud in one, haven't we :) i only don't sing when i'm sad. and when i'm in the shower.

Friendship takes place when one person says to another, What? You too? I thought I was the only one. - C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment