Friday, June 8, 2012

这种 forever love 那么深, 我们的歌 那么真

It's Friday again! Yay, I lurrve a short work week..  although not much work has been done this year.. I mean, week. The boss's wedding is coming up this weekend and I'm super stoked about it. Look at what I got the couple! Cute right? I commissioned my friend (an ex-colleague who is doing this as a hobby -- let me know if you are interested!) for this job, and I love how the polymer clay figurine has turned out!

I was quite specific as to what I wanted, and every detail I'd hoped to be captured came out just as I imagined it to be:

She is wearing her favorite black sheath dress from Zara (every time she wears this to the office, I'd know that she's having a special dinner after work), with her purple pumps from The Cobbler (with a matching bangle). In her hand is an old-skool camera cos she loves film photography, and she's had this haircut since I knew her.

As for him, that bumblebee shirt is special cos he wore it on his first date, and he wore it again when he proposed to her. He usually wears it with upturned collar, khaki 3Q pants and moccasin. The look is completed with his gelled spiky hair. I've only met him once but she does describe him to me in our conversation, so I am very impressed with myself for remembering. Hahaha..

This is our wish for the couple [it's printed on the other side of that card that's clipped to the cardholder (recycled from another wedding card ;), which contains our wish for the couple: We are absolutely delighted to be sharing in the joy of your union, for we truly believe that you two are perfect for each other! ;) May this love that you share sustain you through every season of life: when everything’s quiet and rosy but especially when the ride gets bumpy! 

Anyways, today I was listening to wlh again on the way to work and the CD was playing some of his more popular tunes such as Kiss GoodbyeForever Love and 唯一 Only One and I realised that I have not attempted to translate those [I wonder why].. so in line with today's post about the newlyweds, here's Forever Love..

Incidentally, Lee Hom performed this song at the wedding of his bestie Blackie to FanFan.. check out the video below :)

爱你 不是因为你的美而已 我越来越爱你 每个眼神触动我的心
因为你让我看见forever 才了解自己 未来这些日子 要好好珍惜
I love you not just because you are beautiful
My love for you keeps growing
Every sight of you stirs my heart
Because you let me see forever and understand myself
We must truly cherish the days to come

爱我 有些痛苦 有些不公平 如果真的爱我 不是理所当然的决定
感到你的呼吸在我耳边 像微风神奇 温柔的安抚 我的不安定
所以我要 每天研究你的笑容 Oh 多么自然
Loving me is sometimes painful, sometimes unfair
Because of that, I have no right to expect you to love me truly
But as I feel your breath next to my ear
Like a magical breeze, gently pacifying my insecurities
Therefore I want to daily behold your smile, oh your natural beauty

Forever love Forever love 
我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后 你会是所有 幸福的理由
Forever love Forever love 
I want to love you with all my life
From now till forever
You will be every reason for my happiness

爱情 是场最美最远的旅行 沿途雨季泥泞 偶尔阻碍我们的前进
感到你的体温在我怀里 像阳光和绚 巧妙的融化 我的不安定
不可思议 证明我爱你的理由 Oh 多么自然
Romance is the most beautiful and longest of journeys
Along the way, the muddy rainy season will sometimes hinder our progress
Feeling your warmth in my embrace
It's like the brilliant sunshine cleverly melting away my uncertainties
Unbelievably proving why I love you, oh so naturally

你感动的眼睛 我沉默的声音 仿佛就是最好的证明
就让我再说一次 I love you oh (直到永远)
Your expressive gaze and my silence seem like the best proof
Let me just say this again: I love you (for all eternity)


触动 chùdòng - to touch / to stir up (trouble or emotions) / to move (sb's emotions or worry)
理所当然 lǐsuǒdāngrán - as it should be by rights (idiom); proper and to be expected as a matter of course / inevitable and right
安抚 ānfǔ - to placate / to pacify / to appease
安定 āndìng - stable / quiet / settled / stabilize / maintain / stabilized / calm and orderly
研究 yánjiū - research / study
沿途 yántú - along the sides of the road / by the wayside
泥泞 nínìng - mud
阻碍 zǔ'ài - to obstruct / to hinder / to block
绚 xuàn - adorned / swift / gorgeous / brilliant / variegated
巧妙 qiǎomiào - ingenious / clever / ingenuity / artifice
融化 rónghuà - to melt / to thaw / to dissolve / to blend into / to combine / to fuse




Forever Love
王力宏

爱你 不是因为你的美而已 我越来越爱你 每个眼神触动我的心
因为你让我看见forever 才了解自己 未来这些日子 要好好珍惜

爱我 有些痛苦 有些不公平 如果真的爱我 不是理所当然的决定
感到你的呼吸在我耳边 像微风神奇 温柔的安抚 我的不安定
所以我要 每天研究你的笑容 Oh 多么自然

*Forever love Forever love 我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后 你会是所有 幸福的理由

爱情 是场最美最远的旅行 沿途雨季泥泞 偶尔阻碍我们的前进
感到你的体温在我怀里 像阳光和绚 巧妙的融化 我的不安定
不可思议 证明我爱你的理由 Oh 多么自然

Repeat *

你感动的眼睛 我沉默的声音 仿佛就是最好的证明
就让我再说一次 I love you oh (直到永远)

Repeat *

Forever love Forever love 我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后 你会是所有 幸福的理由 Forever love
Forever love Forever love
Forever love

No comments:

Post a Comment