Tuesday, June 19, 2012

heart:broken

Did I think that you would leave? Yes. It was why I took so many photos of you and us every time I saw you. I knew I would need something to remember you by, for the memory. I wished for the longest time that you would stay, that you would be different from the others before you.. But I guess you are just like every one of them.. leaving without a word, stomping on my heart with those fluffy paws.

I wish I didn't give my heart to you. I wish I'd never ran my fingers through your luscious coat. I wish I'd never held your squishy body in my arms. I wish I'd never gazed into those eyes. But I did, and those times were pure bliss and I regretted not a moment of it. Except maybe for when you were younger and I'd leave with bloodied calves because your needle-like claws. Good times.

Remember that song I dedicated to you? The song's playing in my head again.

你的眼神充满美丽带走我的心跳
你的温柔如此靠近带走我的心跳
逆转时光到一开始能不能给一秒

I will remember how you would come greet me each time I go home, looking disinterested but never minding my rubbing your tummy tum tum, hugging you, baby talking, kicking you around.. You loved it didn't you? I could spend an entire evening harrassing you and you'd still be around.

And I love how Dad and Mom often lovingly spoke of you too. How could you leave them?! I'm so mad at you! They fed you and they played with you and they slept with you, more than I ever did.. How could you break our hearts like this?! :(

等着哪一天你也想起
那悬在记忆中的美好

I miss you very much.

1 comment:

  1. At first, I had a mini GOL (giggle out loud) moment. Then suddenly, I realised what this post meant. =(

    ReplyDelete