Friday, September 13, 2013

happy four-oh, hubby dearie!

I can't think of a better song to celebrate our love. :D Every couple has a story, and this is pretty close to who we are.



Dear God, thank you for the life and love that is my husband's. On this special day, I pray your blessings over the life of my hubby, and that you would use him mightily in the ministry, to share knowledge and truth of your word, and to impart his life saved by grace. Grant him the desires of his heart, and make it grow bigger for you. Fill it with love and joy and hope and peace found only in You. May his faith in you continues to strengthen as he entrusts his life into your hand. I also pray for safety on the road as he travels daily on his bike, and also wherever he jets off too. Thank you for everything you have blessed us with, and we are eternally grateful. In Jesus' name I pray -- amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment