Wednesday, October 9, 2013

kindred spirit.

I'm suppressing a hearty laughter as I type this, because I just found out that.......................... Eminem is an ISFP like me! Hahahaha!

I had kinda suspected it (can't help it when you are absorbing so much information about one person, it makes you just want to slap a label on them so that you can manage and cope with the inflow of info, and that was when I kinda saw a reflection of myself in him which led me to believe that we share similar traits)(not something I'm proud or ashamed of, it's just who I am) but never thought to google it to confirm my assessment until just now.

So, according to this (and this comment in particular) and this, Em and I are kindred spirit. I think I just melted a lil. But then again, it's not all too surprising because many artists are ISFP -- that's what ISFP is known as: The Artist. There are also arguments for other personality types (particularly INFJ or INTJ)(personally I don't think he's N, but to each her own) but still, this is exciting and I'm excited so let me have my moment! ^_^ Okay, I'm still laughing (more like chuckling, aloud, but there's no one around so it's not awkward).

Oh and by the same measures, I'm fairly certain that Leehom is an ESTJ. Differing opinions are welcome. Btw they are the only two popular figures who I can somewhat claim to have an insight into their psyche because I've watched and heard and read them in many, many interviews.. more than I care to admit haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment