Saturday, October 26, 2013

happy eleven, hubby!

So we're in Taiwan as our steely 11th anniversary rolls around! Nope, don't think we'll be sharing a romantic dinner tonight... because my parents are here, together with five of their friends (two couples and one auntie), and also my aunt, and we'd have met up with my bro and sis-in-law and her parents mid-trip. O_O So yeah. Huge gang. I hope I'm coping well. : \

Anyway, this post is for my hubby who would never read this.. or my blog for that matter. And I'm more than fine about that. No, I wouldn't send a link to him. Yes, I'm strange, and he's not curious, so we're perfect for each other. Haha! We're total opposites but I think that's the reason why God put us together.. so that we could complete each other.. while annoying the heck out of each other haha! Ah, so much LOVE.. ;) Me doth think that the husby is rily teh awesomest! ^_^

Btw I'm lovin' this song fr JT who wrote it for his gorgeous wife Jessica Biel and was inspired by her and also his grandparents' six decade-long marriage. Aww! He's said that, 'One of the most valuable things in a relationship is being able to constantly change and be individual, but look to the other side to the person that you're with and know that they're changing as well individually, but somehow you two can mirror each other and be the other half of that world that you both create.' Yup. I just think that it's such a well-produced track and although it runs for 8 minutes, it doesn't feel like it. Wish it wasn't so difficult to sing along to though, my timing is all messed up and I feel so rusty bleh. But that's what traffic jam is for: car-aoke! :)

'cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
just put your hand on the glass
I'll be tryin' to pull you through
you just gotta be strong

'cause I don't wanna lose you now, I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
the vacancy that sat in my heart is a space and now you're home
show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you, baby
it was easy comin' back into you once I figured it out
you were right here all along

it's like you're my mirror, my mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside of me
and now it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one
'cause it's like you're my mirror
my mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

justin timberlake :: mirrors


Read last year's anniversary post here.
Mm nothing from 2011 :P
This is from 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment