Monday, October 13, 2014

Here's a rundown of what happened last weekend if I don't get to write about the activities in details (I would love to, but hmm don't know if I have the time).

On Friday, the girls and I went for our US visa interview, and we got it! That's one step closer for us, a major hurdle crossed. Now down to getting the flight tickets and planning the itinerary. Am super excited -- obviously. Spent the late morning celebrating at a cafe in Ampang Hilir, and had a nice chat -- haven't met up like this in a while. I miss it. And guess we won't have the chance to do the same for another year, since S is moving to China to teach. Sigh. Went back to work. Was supposed to roll out a project but it didn't happen. Was miffed. On Fri night, I completed watching Death Note (got that write up out!)

On Saturday, I woke up early cos the hub said we should go hiking. He got lazy. I couldn't sleep after getting an email from my colleague about said project which incensed me. Didn't bother with work thereafter. We went for pork noodle brekkie in OUG and then in the afternoon I started reading Lisa See's Peony in Love. I decided that I should read in a book between my anime, because I should. That evening, I went to watch P Ramlee The Musical with J and M, and it was awesome. The night couldn't have ended on a higher note than when Tiara Jacquelina announced the Puteri Gunung Ledang Reunion Concert next month end. I was delirious.

On Sunday, we went for nasi lemak brunch at Village Park DU, and then spent the rest of the afternoon in Canaanland bookstore. Were poorer by RM400++ but so happy that I got some new books. Since we were not hungry, we spent the next couple of hours at a cafe in TTDI and read some more. More reading when I got home, and then it was the end of the day.

'Twas a quiet but another really awesome weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment