Tuesday, March 9, 2010

just one of those days..

every once in a while, i would come across a song that i could loop the entire day without boring me. it would make me smile as i bop my head to it.. and let it just run in the background as i go on with the day. this is one of those days.

they can take me anywhere I want
I put my headphones on
I can walk around and sing along
I put my headphones on

they can take me anywhere I want
I put my records on
you can shake your head and turn around
I put my records on

now I'm gone, with my head in a cloud
and the songs, they're just dancing around

i am from barcelona :: headphones




this is also one of those days, where i am so unhappy that i just want to go hide in a closet and cry for no specific reason. sigh.. when mountains and valleys collide (huh?), it just drives me nuts. aiyor i am so emo i make myself go -___-"

No comments:

Post a Comment