Friday, March 26, 2010

i don't know anything about this traveling light mumbo jumbo. do you want to run that by me again you proselytizing penguin.

just a quick one before i go off. just finished packing for my miri trip. took me almost 2.5 hours. 0_o going into the heart of the jungle this time.. together with a team of volunteering medical doctors.. part of the company's CSR initiatives to bring health care to the natives in the vicinity of our operation bases (the camp i'm going is about 7 hours drive from miri T__T God, please sustain me. the national registration department and the department of agriculture will be tagging along on this trip too. don't really know what to expect.. had first thought that i'd be sleeping in huts.. but apparently there's even aircond at the place. haha.. we'll see.



am hoping to do some reading among the lush green. hope i won't be too absorbed with the lappie. haha.. my night class assignment is due the next day after i come back, so yeah.. then got reading assignments some more -- i don't think i could finish lor.. i've gotta read 2 versions of the Gospels, plus two textbooks, plus a paper that i've got to write upon reading one of the books. no way i could do it la.. will just try my best. as long as i passed i'm ok lah. i've already got my money's worth dy.. hehehe..

been very tired every night this week. i think it's from the lack of exercise - GUILTY as charged. but i don't know when to insert a routine into my schedule. hubby goes for morning walks on Sats with his friend, but 6am on a Sat morn is just too cruel for me. any morn 6am is cruel la.

anyways, gtg. gotta wake up at 545am and leave home by 630am.. flight's at 830am fr KLIA. so yeah, it will be a little quiet around here for the next few days. miss me some ok? ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment