Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The colourful shopfronts in Kch I was talking about. There's a whole stretch of 'em. Nice right!

Can't decide on a date to go for Wicked. I wanna do it in Dec, while the holiday mood is still in high swing.. But the only window is the week after Christmas.. But it's kinda tight, and I think there will be a lot of ppl. Don't wanna endure both traffic and human jams if I could help it. Maybe the first week of Jan (when everyone's still shaking off the holiday mood) but I don't know if the rest wanna, if they could settle on a date in the first place. Might be going on different dates :( It's def way more fun if everyone could make it on the same day but see how lah.

I was thinking democracy doesn't work all the time -- Obama should just call the shots and do what he thinks is best (in another word, totalitarianism ftw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment