Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to another edition of my nightly rambling, just because I can't sleep and I've made it a habit of sorts to send one entry off before I hit the sack since my somewhat ironic announcement about me not writing.

I've had some pretty disturbing dreams lately, very intense, almost logical. Of course I forget about them the moment I got up, but when a screenshot of what I dreamt off the night before comes to me during the course of the day, especially when I think about a person who happened to bd in the dream, I need a good few seconds to sort out what's real and what's somnial.

I'm going away tmr for a super short trip to a CATpital city eastward of KL. I like it that I'm clocking so many travelling days this year, whether for work and especially for leisure. Enjoy the different view and possibly the distraction. If only I could go away further and longer. Am thankful, nevertheless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment