Thursday, August 18, 2011

speaking of..

how my temper is a thorn in my flesh, there are other things about me that I wish I don't have to deal with. Like my strong sense of self-righteousness (which makes me highly intolerant of what I perceive as nonsense), how absorbed and lost in my own world I can be (which makes me oblivious to or uninterested about what goes on around me), also how I justify the hypocrite in me (which makes me the very person I scorn). Yeah stuff like those that are so inward looking (selfish in another word), I wish they aren't my problems. Grow up, will ya?!

1 comment:

  1. But your sense of 'self-righteousness' helps me get through the hardest of my days.

    " ... and you know what, he went and *did this and that and this* ..."
    "HOW COULD HE?! SO TERRIBLE!!!! I would have run him over!"

    Thanks Ellis-chai. =)

    ReplyDelete