Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A long apology for something I didn't do..

or haven't been doing to be more precise: Writing.

The juice hasn't been flowing, and I'm not forcing it. It's just another writing dry spell I guess. There are a lot of ideas floating about, and I'm letting them be. If any should find roots and bear fruit, I'll immortalise it here. Things are a-changing in the real world, the same one where politicians are making themselves out to be monkeys and it's getting too painful to know. Everything's too fast too many too soon, and I have no concrete idea what's going on and what's gonna happen. I'm living life by the day, and I don't like it. Feels like the bigger picture is fading in and out of focus. I don't want to settle for routine yet I am too lazy too incompetent to figure out stuff. I want to be passionate about something someone somehow. I'm chasing that elusive high by lying down and not moving. I am irked often and I hate the person I am when I lose my temper, though it's funny that line about how temper is never lost, as it's always there to be unleashed. I also need a new hairdryer in the real world as mine just almost blew up in my face. Almost. And I had the most wonderful time with the family in Port Dickson so thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment