Friday, July 6, 2012

It is over.

Night class, that is. On the espistle of James, specifically. The main reason for my exhausted state the past three weeks (11 classes of about 3+ hours each). I didn't last long during class -- scumbag brain shuts down about one-third into class. At which point I would start Scrabble games on the iphone (my landslide win saves me from the embarrassment of being a total bimbo, which is what I felt because I didn't quite get the lessons, plus the extensive discussion some classmates have with the lecturer that I'm just clueless about) I just don't have the stamina for marathon classes. My hat's off to all who have. I'll add a deep respectful bow to that. Really. Made me wonder if I should take another class ever. Anyway, pain-in-the-ass-ignment's due in a month. I'll get started on it in about three weeks. Good night.

P/S: I sound terribly grouchy in this post.. like I hated class. Well, not really, I'm just reallyyy tired. But it's nothing a good sleep-in this weekend can't fix! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment