Thursday, January 24, 2013

The missing contacts saga

I don't really want to dwell on this because it's given me much heart ache over the past few days, but let it be recorded that I lost all my contacts from my iPhone after I tried to save them to iCloud. I don't want to recap what I've done to try to restore it, or why my backup didn't help, or how much time I spent with all the parties who could have helped (I'm too tired to do that now), I'm just devastated that they were unretrievable.

For a scatter-brained person like me, I had kept meticulous records so that I could have access to those info at my literal finger tips. The loss is very painful and I'm not kidding. I am aware that the world didn't end because of this and in the grand scheme of things, this is by far inconsequential. But I would prefer not to talk about this anymore. D*** you, iCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment