Friday, February 22, 2013

oh, by the way...

friend:
well, i can get on the internet and facebook. i asked to install google chrome but they wouldn't let me. weird cuz they let my colleagues working in other [buildings].

oh, and a dead body was found outside of our hospital this morning. he apparently was shot.

me:
O_O

later...

friend:
so i guess people are guessing that [gangsters] decided to drop the dead body in front of our hospital.

me:
O_O

later still...

friend:
once there was a guy who had shot someone and the police chased him through our medical center.
and our security sucks. if anything happens just call the police. don't waste time with our security guards.

me:
O_O
someone with a gun was running through the hospital?

friend:
i think he was running through campus. our medical center is about 4 buildings spread out over the land. but then again, we don't have metal detectors so he could have run through the hospital.


and to think that the only exciting in my life is some reckless driver swerving into my lane on the way to work. *protect her going out & coming in, o God*

2 comments:

  1. Why does this conversation make me laugh ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it was really funny when i imagined you nonchalantly talked about dead bodies and guns.. at your work place!! actually it's quite scary. O_O

      Delete