Friday, February 22, 2013

i tried to justify it as NOT cheating, but my friends wouldn't buy it. sigh.

remember my Lent promise? so I received an email from the youtube subscription to wlh and it linked to his Google+ account, and announced that he would be having a Hangout+ session with selected fans some time next week for those who have "burning questions" for him. so i figured out that since i wasn't (a) listening to his songs (b) googling him (c) facebooking him, and (d) weibo-ing him, I thought I found myself a nice loophole. so i posted some questions and was hoping to be picked.

i could well not said anything because no one who knows what i am doing is on G+ (srsly, i can count on one hand the number of ppl i know who are active on G+) but my conscience wouldn't let me off so easily. so i told D what I was doing, and then J, and yeah, hahahahaha... fine, fine... it's the principle of the matter kan? fine, fineeeee... :D so, i'll add no G-plussing leehom to the list okay? sheesh. hehe.. gosh, i hope i won't get selected!

anyway, other than that, i have been holding on quite okay. i'll admit it feels weird and that i miss weibo and all, but it's nice to revisit some of the songs i have long not heard, and some new ones. i now listen to scripture reading on my iPhone on the way to work (somehow i never thought to do that before)(thanks, youversion) and sing along to old worship songs when I'm in SMART (amazing how i still remember most of the lyrics of songs I haven't sang in years).. so it's all good yo. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment