Monday, May 12, 2014


About the only thing that could be worse in TVland than HIMYM's finale right about this time is the cancellation of Community. Which happened. I had feared it for years, and for the first time, I actually thought that this little show would finish the race, so I was practically stunned into silence when the news dropped on me. I went straight into denial and then onto Tumblr, where fangirls/boys be. There weren't that much noise generated. Made a feeble attempt on Twitter to get Netflix to pick the show up for a final season, as they had done for Arrested Development. Turned out that that wasn't going to happen. Hmm. I don't know how not to form emotional bonds with things like these. So yeah, I'll deal with this somehow. Should I hold my breath for a knight in shining armour? That kinda thing still happens, right?

Give me some rope, tie me to dream
Give me the hope to run out of steam
Somebody said, it can be here
We could be roped up, tied up, dead in a year
I can’t count the reasons I should stay
One by one they all just fade away

The 88 – At Least It Was Here

No comments:

Post a Comment