Sunday, June 1, 2014

d--O-O--b

I seem to keep forgetting to blog about this, but ta-dah... I got myself a pair of specs. Turns out that while my right eye is still in perfect condition, my left eye isn't doing so great, so I'm actually straining the right eye muscle as well. I haven't been able to see very well at night, but I think I've gotten used to that after all these years. Don't ask me about power and astig etc., I still don't get it despite being told a million times haha!

I used to have a pair of rimless glasses back in 2006, but I've stopped using them because I just couldn't get used to having something in front of my eyes all the time, plus I think it ages me (vanity, vanity!). Even this pair, I'm supposed to be wearing them at night, but I keep forgetting and when I do, I find it tiring. And it doesn't give me super power. But I like how I look in this pair though. :)

I am still very conscious of wearing glasses, but it's proven to be so useful especially in low-light areas like the theater (I got it just in time to catch Jersey Boys!) or church auditorium.


With the bros! *heart*

With Sheryl's thesis woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment