Friday, June 27, 2014

you come over unannounced, silence broken by your voice in the dark

I remember how I felt the first time I heard Mae's The Ocean. It was one of those Wow. I. really. dig. this! moments. And then I checked out the rest of the album and subsequently, the rest of their discography. And yeah, I really liked them.

One of my most favorite gifts was The Everglow album that T just gave me out of the blue -- she had a friend buy it from Singapore maybe because it wasn't available here (I'm not too sure now). I might have imploded in joy. It spent a longggg time in my car CD player.

Heh, turns out that I've gushed about it before. So I'm getting old and has the tendency to repeat myself. Please bear with me.

We’re so excited to officially announce that we will hitting the road in 2015 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the release of our album, The Everglow! The Everglow 10th Anniversary Tour will kick off in early 2015 and on each tour date, we will be performing the album from beginning to end. -Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment