Monday, June 30, 2014

first world dilemma

So, WW told me that she's decided that she won't go for LH's concert, essentially leaving me in a lurch because I'd have no one to go with. I'm kinda stumped as to what to do. If I were still at the height of my fangirling, I'd have gone ahead without a second thought. But at this point, I really don't know. While I'm accustomed to solo activities like watching movies at the cinema with me myself and I, I've never caught a concert alone. To scream and sing alone amid thousands of screaming fan... I don't know if I have it in me. Plus I've forgotten most of the words to his songs. Bleh.

Argh I'm not going to decide now, instead I'll wait until the concert draws near and let my adrenaline decide. If I was gung ho enough, I'd just buy a ticket for one. Otherwise, I'd have to give it a pass.... well knowing that the odds of me regretting it would be high. But how?? Why don't I know anyone else who would be remotely interested?? Mm, there's actually my niece actually, buttttt I think it's weirder still to go with people I hardly know. So how now frowning cow?

Urgh decision, decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment