Sunday, July 13, 2014

My social calendar was full this week - something that happens like once a year around this time. The fasting month made after office hours traffic predictable so it was easy to slot in appointments. It was really good catching up with new and old friends esp those whom I rarely get to meet.. it's been a tiring but totally amazing week ^_^. Anyway this post isn't about that. It's about how I was saved from a flat tyre =)

So on Wednesday I had dinner w Jv at Avenue K's food court, Taste Enclave (I really like the food there - it has a good variety of yummy food and relatively cheap and I like the ambience too; the hubby and I would even sometimes go down there for lunch on the weekend).. it was his second last day at his then-current job, after which he'll be on a month's break before starting his new job - I'm excited for him! He took a train up to KLCC from B'sar where he worked, and I was to send him back to his car at the LRT station after work. And with me out every night this week, I was so thankful it happened on the night that he was with me! He pointed it out as we were walking towards my car -- I might not even have noticed the flat tyre otherwise bleh. It was his first time but it wasn't very difficult to figure out how to do it - I kinda have the know-how, it was just that I didn't have the strength.. I teased that he should thank me for the experience haha! Anyway, that was how he became my hero for the night -- mucho gracias Jv! ^_^

Just want to put this here cos I love this shot! ^_^ It looks like we're on the deck of a starship cruisin' through space.. heading towards the full moon that looks like a pearl atop the sky bridge.  

The tyre, flat as flat could be. The culprit was a screw - I have no idea when that happened.

Trying to figure out how to use the jack.

Putting the spare tyre in.

Finishing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment