Saturday, September 27, 2014

Is it Friday night or Saturday morning? I'd say both. It's been some fairly long couple of weeks being busy with work, which was altogether tiring but good. Work does give us a sense of purpose so I'm not complaining. There were some ups and downs but nothing too major that I'd wanna write about. Racked up some sleep debt and have been trying to pay it off the whole week, except for tonight, because no one does that on a Friday night. Got home from work early today and spent the evening watching this awesome anime on time travel which I hope to write about - just two more episodes to go! Anticipating an awesome weekend ahead, which would be over before I knew it but ah, gonna live in the moment and not think about Monday for now.

Mm random comment, the new Selangor MB has been sworn in. Honestly, I don't like this fella and I don't trust him and srsly, he needs to spend the rest of these few years in office making up for the past three months. I don't know if he'd ever gain my trust, but who am I right? Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment