Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Leehom's new single, Lose Myself 忘我 feat. DJ Avicii is finally out! I loved it immediately, I don't know what it is about yet, but the tune is pretty awesome. C-pop + EDM FTW! :) Can't wait to download it from iTunes and set it to countless repeat! :)

Here's this link to the song, but it is not from his official channel, so I don't know if this is leaked. It's already going around on FB right now. I remember though that the release date was supposed to be today. We'll see. I'll embed the YouTube vid here when his channel posts it up.

Mm the point of this post is two-pronged: to celebrate the release of the song, and also to show the kind of weirdo I am, one who's fixated on what most might consider trivial and has the need to point out typos and stuff by making a comment on the video and then proceed to blog about it at 2:45AM when she should really be trying to finish her work. I am pissed off at myself tonight, and I'm trying to distract myself from dwelling on that I guess, even though doing this is making it worse. Sigh, someone please humour me.

Anyway, I can't help it! I made that comment below for the poster to fix his name, but the entire title bugs me very much. Other than the L in his name, the F in Feat. should be lowercase too. There shouldn't be a space between Myself and the colon (some people like it like that, perhaps for the visual balance, but it's not a generally accepted convention. I don't think the colon is necessary at all here.

The title should go like this: Wang Leehom feat. Avicii - Lose Myself 忘我

So yeah kthnxbai.



Edit 2/9/14 - Woot! They fixed it. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment