Thursday, December 11, 2014

So I watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (時をかける少女 Toki o Kakeru Shōjo) and I.. hmm, can't decide if I liked it.

I've said before time travel is an iffy topic to tackle, and I don't quite like how it was done here.. but that's my personal bone to pick. There are other questions as well, and the more I think about it, more of them arose so much so now I'm filled with them.. But there was one part though where I got caught up in the moment that I suppose did make the movie worth it, and it's in one of the images below. :)

Pacing wise, it was a bit slow in the beginning, and by the time it picked up, it was almost over. If I wasn't folding my mountain of laundry, I might not have the patience to sit through it. Style and colour wise, it was okay, it didn't stand out very much but it suited the mood of the story nicely. Mm that's all I've got to say. :D

Watch it here.









and one last one for the lols (that's me btw, photobombing J's dad, and that's my MIL in the background hehe):

No comments:

Post a Comment