Saturday, December 20, 2014

This year's loot, courtesy of the Big Bad Wolf. That's 25 books for RM221, and if that ain't a steal, I don't know what is.

I didn't realise I bought so many books until last night when I stacked them up and counted. My ignorance was most likely because I went twice to the sale the past two weeks. 

Didn't plan to go the second time, but A told me they added new books so I thought I should give it another round. Wasn't expecting much as my first trip there wasn't as exciting as the previous years', but I ended up with almost as many books as my first round. 

This includes a number of memoirs, some graphic novels, a few Lisa See's and some random titles.. a good mix I'd say.

Bah, I haven't even finished last year's books so I doubt I'd finish this year's in the next 365 days, but I couldn't resist adding these to my shelves. *swoons* 

I know I'm not going to meet my target reading this year (I'm at least five books behind and there's only two weeks till the year ends..) but I can be hopeful about 2015 right? Right! :) (I might jussst make it. Just checked and found out that I am only ONE book behind. This is doable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment