Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#7
When I spread bread, I make sure that the jam or butter or honey or egg or tuna filling goes across adequately (not too thick, not too thin) and if possible evenly across the entire surface, leaving no nook nor corner unspread. I don't like biting into a kosong area, unless I'm eating the piece kosong to begin with. 

I actually really like the bread ends crust, but not so much those on the middle pieces. But I don't remove them cos that's just wasteful.

I like soft white bread (best when steamed) but I've stopped buying them cos of the low nutritional values :( Am not a big fan of wholemeal but I eat them nevertheless. I love those with grains and stuff (nuts, seeds, raisins etc) best -- they are the ones truly deserving the phrase "so good you can even eat it on its own" (sorry, gardenia :)


Friendship takes place when one person says to another, What? You too? I thought I was the only one. - C. S. Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment