Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am awake, 2 hours before the time I planned to be. I am greeted by the coolness of the morning (special thanks to my air-cond which pulled a all-nighter). The sun peeks at me lazily through my slightly torn orange curtain. I hear Jon crooning in my head so I hum along. But for the song in my head, it is quiet all around. I fire up the 'Pod to hear Jon better. I poke about FB and some blogs, curious about what people have been up to since I last checked out from consciousness. Some text msgs are exchanged and I smile to myself. Some can wait. I promise myself to get out of bed once I publish this. The husband is already downstairs, his day three hours in, awaiting my company for brekkie. But what I really wanna do is to curl myself up under the blanket and dream a little more.

Good morning, dear friends. :)





morning, sunrise
open my eyes
and i can tell it's gonna be a good day
i can tell it's gonna be a good day
did you sleep well? did you dream at all?
can you tell me the time on the alarm clock
but you can sleep in
you just keep dreamin' for us

priscilla ahn :: a good day (good morning song)

No comments:

Post a Comment