Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another sleepless night. Is this what old age is like?

Glad to be back sleeping in our bedroom again--been making the couch my bed the past two nights cos the aircond in the bedroom went kaput..got someone to fix it today and now it's up and running again :)

The night so far: Watched half an episode of House, and another half of Glee. Came up to bed. The light here was switched off and on and off and now on again. I finished a book. Played a game of Birzzle. Prayed for hubby who is away in Tawau preaching. Tinkered with the keyboard (musical instrument, not computer). Admired my collection of earrings which I spent the afternoon sorting by colour. Created a new playlist of slow songs, called it Doozy, wrongly thinking it meant sleepy--it's not. Checked facebook. Rolled and tossed about on the bed. Death Cab's Passanger's Seat is playing from the speakers plugged into my iPhone. Am reminded of today's gorgeous dusk sky painted in bold strokes of vermillion and amethyst.. None but you, Lord. Then looking upward, I strain my eyes and try to tell the difference between shooting star and satellite...do they collide, I asked and you smiled..

No comments:

Post a Comment