Wednesday, April 17, 2013

i wanna be a rock star!

[via]
but nothing like what nickelback sang about!

i do want to own the stage like no one has ever had it. i want to write and belt anthems that would be sung for generations---people would study even the lyrics as one would of great literature. i want go on world tours and play sell-out stadium shows. i'd bring the house down before i break a sweat. i'd top every chart and headline major music festivals. then i'd be appointed as a UN Ambassador and then be the face of a major philanthropic organisation. yeah, sounds like a plan!

oh, and brendan can be my drummer. but only if he promised not to steal my thunder. hello there, drummer boy! :D

[via]
ah, so much possibilities in the realm of my imagination!


...


oh gosh, is this... could it be... OH NO, NOT MIDLIFE CRISIS!!!! O____O NOOOOOOOOOOO...

but really, if I were a rock star (or any star for that matter), I wanna be Jon Foreman. so profound, so humble, so talented.

[via]

2 comments:

  1. wonderful dreams Ellis! i just want to be able to belt out a tune 'in tune' and have a beautiful singing voice like you. i would play at small venues ( with Brendan as my drummer).
    But I think he will steal your thunder like he stole Melissa Etheridge's. wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mayyybe you can brush up your violin and play for me, like how Minnie Driver has a violinist on her band too :D and yeah, BB would definitely be there too! :D

      Delete