Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Phantom of the opera is thereeee inside my headdddd

Thanks to the little birdie who is my sis ^_^, I got to know that The Phantom of the Opera  is going to Singapore again this year. It's not on my bucket list, but still I'm keen to go. Ww gushes every time she talks about it, so I don't think I'd be disappointed. Also, I don't remember if I've posted this before, but Nicole Scherzinger's performance of that eponymous song from the musical together with four other actors who have previously played the role of Phantom just blew me away.

Anyway, I've been looping this for hours, a song I stumbled upon when stalking Brendan last evening (he's in this video too hehe). Here, hope you like it: Leonard Friend - Holograms, and here too, my favorite photo of the day to go with the song. Cheer! :)

[via]

1 comment:

  1. Nicole sang this song? really? i always think of her as one of the pussycats. I'll have to go find the performance.

    ReplyDelete