Thursday, April 4, 2013

#TeamLeehom

Hello again, Brendan! (this is for your viewing pleasure, my dearest D and J hehehe..)



The awesome Brendan B. posted this pic on his Fb with a note thanking the Malaysian audience. Well, thank YOU, Brendan! And come back to our shore soon!

Brendan obviously isn't the only musician on Leehom's team. And I'm pleased to intro them: in his current band, he also has Grecco Burrato (left below) on the electric guitar, Eric Holden (right below) on the bass, and the keyboardist and band leader is long time collaborator, Kheng Long (middle below the below :P). Interestingly, Brendan, Eric and Grecco (a trio henceforth known as BEG even if I never refer to them as such again in this post hehe)(I know it's unfair that I left KL out from the acronym but BEGKL doesn't have the same ring to it)(fine, fine, the quartet BEGKL it is then)(where am I going with this?) have all played for Shakira (BEG, not BEGKL, in case you lost me there), so I'm guessing Leehom bao kah liao the team (perhaps he got a good buy-2-free-1 deal hahah.. I jest ;).

Naturally, they are all accomplished musicians in their own rights, who have played for big names worldwide (like Eric, he was in Josh Groban's band for a good few years---the band was affectionately known as Groband---I had to chuckle! :D). As for KL, I've only seen him mostly in the Chinese/Asian scene, and my favorite video where he was featured prominently would this one (actually it was the only vid where I could see him clearly that I've come across (then again, I haven't been googling him much :P) where he played for David Tao. ^_^ Ah it's quite mind blowing to think of the amount of talent that ooze out whenever they play together! So humbling... :)

Actually, the main point of this blog post is to say hello to Brendan and I've done that so imma end now.. but wait, there's more! (cheesy informercial reference)(thousand apologies)(there really is actually other stuff below this so don't go yet! :)


That dude on the left, the backup singer, has been w LH really long too. I'm sorry I don't know your name, good sir.  

On a not-so-random note, this happened lol!


This taught me to cross check my lyrics source when something doesn't add up! Hehe..

Btw if LH is not your cuppa, what about KF, as in Khalil Fong. The MV for his song Romeo is fresh off the oven today. It's one of my favorite tracks from his latest album Back to Wonderland.



Hey girls, look who's here again (taken from his website).. come to think of it, I didn't even post this many photos of Leehom -_-"


2 comments: